Monday, July 2, 2012

Good People Draw Good People

As I have been preparing and training to begin my new marketing business, I was sitting and thinking of the job I just left, the Dairy Palace. One thing I knew for sure, was that I was working for good people. Good people draw good people. I saw the workers around me who had been there 10+ years and loved their job. A job environment that was stressful, but that people enjoyed working around. I thought about this today as I went through more training and was excited that my new business has the same possibilities! The best part is that there is no roof! I can go up instead of stay at the same level for 10+ years. I had a conversation with my husband last night and he said "prove it works".
Ladies and gentlemen, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment